At AMEE we want to pool together all of the information and research resulting from the work carried out, in a way that can be useful for other initiatives.
The project at the Restorative Justice Study Institute involves:
- Restorative Justice and Mediation training at the prison itself and in other public and private organisations.
- Scientific research:
- Viability and momentum of criminal mediation in sentence enforcement.
- Viability and momentum of prison mediation.
- Viability and momentum of family prison mediation.
- Applied research, involving the collection of testimonies and creation of statistics that are compared with other prisons in Europe and worldwide.
- Welcome, tutoring and assessment of pupils that can be trained at this institute.